Would you take a brief moment and visit at least 2 bloggers whom have linked up this week? Be sure to let them know that you found them at the Hearts for Home link-up! Thank you.
lived out the Proverbs 31 or Titus 2 woman?
- Faith in Jesus – What have you learned this week? How have you grown?
- Marriage – How were you an encourager and helper to your husband this week?
- Singleness – How did you honor God with your singleness? How is God growing you?
- Mothering – What ways did you nurture your children up in the Lord this week? What tips and tricks have you learned as a mother?
- Health – What foods did you prepare for your family? What ways are you keeping yourself healthy along with your family?
- Service – What ways have you served your family this week? Did you happily and gently serve? Did you give God praise while serving? How did you reach out to others in need?
- Finances – What frugal ways have you’ve discovered to be wise with the families money? Do you have a tip to make the finances stretch? What ways did you find to make a little extra money this week?
- Industry – What ways did you willingly work with your hands? Did you learn anything new?
- Homemaking – How did you create a haven in your home this week?
- Hospitality – How did you practice hospitality this week? Did you open your home to guests? Any tips on how to be more hospitable to the loved ones in our homes?
- Time – Did you work diligently with your daily work? Was your time spent wisely or wasted? Would you have done things differently?
- Beauty – How have you displayed beauty inside your heart this week? Did you learn a way to to enhance your inner beauty as your outer beauty?
Share with us how you strived, to be a virtuous,
godly woman with a heart for home this week!