Paula from Whole Intentions
shares her families chicken coop. Very practical coop for those needing a little homesteading inspiration for your own!
Tesha from Tesha’s Treasures
shares her heart as a wife of a pastor – a confession that can easily be claimed by any believer in Jesus Christ. How’s your junk drawer and your heart looking?
Do you struggle finding time for the word with young children? Joy shares some very practical tips on how you don’t have to miss that precious time with our Lord and Savior.
As a godly woman how have you this week,
lived out the Proverbs 31 or Titus 2 woman?
- Faith in Jesus – What have you learned this week? How have you grown?
- Marriage – How were you an encourager and helper to your husband this week?
- Singleness – How is God growing you? How do you honor God with your singleness?
- Mothering – What ways did you nurture your children up in the Lord this week? What tips and tricks have you learned as a mother?
- Health – What foods did you prepare for your family? What ways are you keeping yourself healthy along with your family?
- Service – What ways have you served your family this week? Did you happily and gently serve? Did you give God praise while serving? How did you reach out to others in need?
- Finances – What frugal ways have you’ve discovered to be wise with the families money? Do you have a tip to make the finances stretch? What ways did you find to make a little extra money this week?
- Industry – What ways did you willingly work with your hands? Did you learn anything new?
- Homemaking – How did you create a haven in your home this week?
- Time – Did you work diligently with your daily work? Was your time spent wisely or wasted? Would you have done things differently?
- Beauty – How have you displayed beauty inside your heart this week? Did you learn a way to to enhance your inner beauty as your outer beauty?
godly woman with a heart for home this week!