You just pop it in the oven in the morning and VOILA you’ve got a beautiful, fancy, delicious filling, breakfast to serve your guests and loved ones.
One forkful, two forkfuls, three forkfuls… sorry, none left for you! So I guess you’ll have to make your own! ;0)
Total Time: 1 Hr 25 Min
- 12 slices day-old white bread crusts removed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 12 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- Cut bread into 1-in. cubes; place half in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cut cream cheese into 1-in. cubes; place over bread. Top with blueberries and remaining bread cubes.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and syrup. Pour over bread mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 25-30 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Top with HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY SYRUP!