Judith from The Haven of Rest
shares with us a scrumptious treat from her kitchen. Italian Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Sounds heavenly…check out the recipe for yourself!
Heather from Our Cultivated Life
shares with us an adorable way of storing hair bows, along with a tutorial on how to make your own! Check it out.
Rachel from My Hearts Mission
shares with us her heart and some WONDERFUL advice her mother gave her during a no good, very bad, highly unpleasant day. Check it out, and be blessed…I know I was. :0)
As a godly woman how have you this week,
lived out the Proverbs 31 or Titus 2 woman?
- Faith in Jesus – What have you learned this week? How have you grown?
- Marriage – How were you an encourager and helper to your husband this week?
- Singleness – How is God growing you? How do you honor God with your singleness?
- Mothering – What ways did you nurture your children up in the Lord this week? What tips and tricks have you learned as a mother?
- Health – What foods did you prepare for your family? What ways are you keeping yourself healthy along with your family?
- Service – What ways have you served your family this week? Did you happily and gently serve? Did you give God praise while serving? How did you reach out to others in need?
- Finances – What frugal ways have you’ve discovered to be wise with the families money? Do you have a tip to make the finances stretch? What ways did you find to make a little extra money this week?
- Industry – What ways did you willingly work with your hands? Did you learn anything new?
- Homemaking – How did you create a haven in your home this week?
- Time – Did you work diligently with your daily work? Was your time spent wisely or wasted? Would you have done things differently?
- Beauty – How have you displayed beauty inside your heart this week? Did you learn a way to to enhance your inner beauty as your outer beauty?
godly woman with a heart for home this week!
—— Participation Guidelines ——
The views expressed by others on this link-up do not necessarily represent the views of Our Simple Country Life – we are not responsible for other blogs or their content. Inappropriate content will be removed without notice.