Here is the much requested recipe for the Homemade Blueberry Syrup!
We love it on all our waffles, pancakes and especially our Bed & Breakfast French Toast!
- 4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup cornstartch
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups blueberries fresh or frozen
- 4 tablespoon butter
- 8 pint sized jars & lids
- In a large saucepan combine sugar, cornstartch, and water until smooth.
- Bring to boil over medium heat; cook and stir about 5 minutes. Stir in blueberries and mush them down.
- Reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minutes or until berries burst. Stir butter in until melted.
- Pour into hot sterilized pint jars. Leaving a 1/4 in. head space. Adjust lids and rings.
- Process for 10 minutes in a hot water bath.
- Makes 8 pint sized jars of syrup.
var plantoeatRef = ‘d3p8b67r0x’
Leave a Reply