Mug after mug of it!Back when I was a teenager I discovered this yummy decadent
drink. One of my friends Mom’s from Church made their own Chai. Since
then I’ve had that hankerin’ for the absolutely divine drink!
I use to purchase the mystic Chai brand at Sam’s Club. Buying it premade can get pretty pricey.
I searched the net for a to die for recipe…and couldn’t find anything close! So one day I received my taste of home magazine and what do you know…a Chai recipe! I made the mix and tried it…
WOW…it was the closes thing to the mystic brand! And I loved it!
Vanilla , Vanilla Latte, Cinnamon Vanilla Creme, Italian Sweet Creme,
Hazelnut, Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread etc…
I’ve found this absolutely yummy recipe, you won’t find my drink station without this delightful drink! ;0)
- 3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 3/4 cup coffee mate powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- OPTIONAL GARNISH:
- whipped cream or Cinnamon Stick
- In blender, combine all dry ingredients; cover and process until powdery. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 tablespoons of mix in 3/4 cup boiling water; stir well. Dollop with whipped cream if desired. Yield: about 5 cups mix (26 servings).
- French Vanilla , Vanilla Latte, Cinnamon Vanilla Creme, Italian Sweet Creme, Hazelnut, Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread etc…
var plantoeatRef = ‘d3p8b67r0x’
Leave a Reply